Introduction to Computer Vision
Computer Vision deals with the process of automatic understanding of visual information from a single-source or several images or image sequences. From an engineering point of view it applies methods from classical image progessing and artificial intelligence to extract useful information from a given visual input source.
This workshop will introduce the basic concepts from Image Processing and Computer Vision and demonstrates a wide variety of applications. Industrially deployed as well as state-of-the-art approaches will be outlined and discussed as well.
- Image processing
- Camera models and calibration
- Image enhancement and preprocessing
- Feature detection and matching
- Taxonomy of 3D reconstruction methods
- Pose estimation
- Object recognition
- Recommended length: 1-3 days
- 3-10 Attendees
- Language: German or English
- Price: The daily rate varies between companies and research institutions. Please contact us!
- Training happens on own hardware (BYOD) (Software requirements and installation instructions will be provided in advance)
- Certificate of attendance
- training material
- Evaluation and report as PDF