The Python language has gained a lot of momentum in recent years, if not for the raise of Deep Learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow as these frameworks use Python for writing tools and scripts. However, these scripts are very often poorly developed. Nevertheless, they end up in production, making them hard to maintain and adding new features becomes increasingly difficult.
This workshop assumes you’re already familiar with the Python language and will teach you how to write clean, efficient and maintainable Python code that keeps extendable for new features. We will discuss typical, Pythonic approaches to common code patterns and also discuss appropriate code layout as well as the physical structure of a Python project.
- Functions and classes, OOP
- Common data structures
- Pythonic idioms such as loops, slices, dicts and generators
- Python modules
- Recommended length: 1-3 days
- 3-10 Attendees
- Language: German or English
- Price: The daily rate varies between companies and research institutions. Please contact us!
- Training happens on own hardware (BYOD) (Software requirements and installation instructions will be provided in advance)
- Certificate of attendance
- training material
- Evaluation and report as PDF